Career Coaching and Work-Related Stress Management
Being part of the competitive corporate world challenges the individual’s ability to maintain work-life balance in a so many ways.
Research has revealed that the percentage of people working in the corporate field have died of acute stress related conditions including coronary disease, duodenal ulcers and strokes, on average eight times as many as people who work in other professions.
A certain amount of stress is beneficial as it can function as a stimulating force to encourage us to take action and go beyond our seeming limitations and achieve higher goals. Individuals deal with stress in different ways and whilst some thrive in this environment, rising to the constant challenges positively, for others it can lead to a downward spiral, affecting their physical, emotional and mental health.
High Blood Pressure
Loss of concentration
Lack of interest
There are many symptoms of work related stress, including feeling overwhelmed, low productivity, problems switching off, feeling unable to cope, lack of enthusiasm, lacking motivation to go to work.
Recognising when you have reached your threshold is imperative as you can take positive steps to alter this course. Working with me will help you address your triggers and assist you to produce the change you desire in the workplace, to become more time efficient, better organized, gain confidence public speaking, improve communication skills and learn how to become more empowered.
This is for anyone who works in an environment where they feel overwhelmed and unable to cope with the demands of the job, whether you are a teacher, a manager, an entrepreneur, a company executive, or part of the workforce.
Here are just some of the ways that I can help get you back on track:
- Help you to understand your underlying motivations and deepest longings for your life and your career - what really drives you?
- Powerful techniques to dissolve the things that are stressing you.
- Envisioning what your future self will look like.
- Relaxation and meditation.
- Analysing the options available to you, by using logical analysis as well as intuitive feel.
- Get a full picture of what your brilliances are; they combine to create your unique genius.
- Awaken to your true nature, and understand your gift for the world and those around you.